Here are just a few of the projects either underway or recently completed:
Horizontal/Vertical Fall Protection Systems Installation and Consulting
- Stratosphere, Las Vegas, NV
- Wynn Design & Development, Las Vegas, NV
- Mandalay Bay Event Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Buffalo Bills Arena, Primm, NV
- Palms Casino Tower Ghost Bar and Palms Theater, Las Vegas, NV
Vehicle Barrier Systems
- On-going projects, Las Vegas, Nevada
The Balance Center of Las Vegas chose our company to design and install a vertical rigging system to assist their patients in balance control and exercise. One vertical beam has two trollies and then above the motorized walking ramp.
Within hours of installation employees were flying through the air on the trollies to test everything out!
But, what's even cooler - patients who had been afraid to take steps and walk in the past because of debilitating conditions and diseases began to use the system with confidence and excitement. Here are a few photos we wanted to share!
Design/Build - Tenant Improvements
- Project for a GSA's joint use conference room in the basement of the Federal Courthouse, Las Vegas, Nevada. Demolition, steel studs and drywall, insulation, painting, millwork and trim, wall coverings, ceiling finishes, carpeting, base, specialized lighting, plumbing, security and communications infrastructure, HVAC and electrical, 2006
- Upgrade and replacement of audio visual components in 14 courtrooms for the GSA. Las Vegas, Nevada. Work included millwork, reworking of decorative bullet resistant panels, carpet removal and reinstallation, 2007
- Enclosure of surface parking lot of the federal courthouse. Project included design, selective demolition, concrete footings and stem walls, CMU walls, EIFS, wrought iron fencing, painting, lighting, security and communication infrastructure and asphalt repairs. Tucson, Arizona, 2007
- Tenant improvement project for a Judge's chambers within a Federal courthouse. Work included selective demolition, steel studs and drywall, insulation, painting, upgraded cabinetry and millwork, wall coverings, ceiling finishes, carpeting, base specialized lighting, security and communication infrastructure, HVAC and electrical, Las Vegas, Nevada, 2005
- Removal and replacement of bus stop awnings. Demolition of concrete and asphalt, replacement, cut down and removal of trees as required. Build drainage head walls, trench and replacement of compacted screen fill, installation of temporary roadway during construction, Grand Canyon, Arizona, 2005.